The Lakme 9 To 5 Mousse Foundation
The Lakme 9 To 5 Mousse Foundation blends seamlessly into the skin and is extremely lightweight. It stays put all day long and gives a matte finish. Being beautifully packaged in a tube like bottle, it is very travel-friendly and convenient to use. It is available in four shades and a great choice for bridal makeup as it stays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. It requires no touch-ups and gives that natural and subtle look.
- It is very lightweight on the skin and blends seamlessly.
- It stays on for long hours and gives a matte finish.
- It gives a medium coverage with an even finish
- Limited shade range
2. Lakme Eyekonic kajal
The texture of the kajal is smooth and creamy. It is does not melt like other kajals. It offers good pigmentation and does not require layering of the product several times. It provides good color pay off in a single swipe and layering it twice provides full color intensity. Since it is creamy, it glides easily on the eyes without any difficulty. It is smudge-free and waterproof. It is safe for sensitive eyes and dermatologically tested. It definitely stays for more than 10 hours.
- Smudge free and waterproof
- Dermatologically tested.
- No ingredients listed
3.Lakme 9 to 5 liquid matte mousse lipstick
This 9 to 5 lip color has a matte, more like powder matte finish. It is not very drying and unbearably matte, but has a comfortable matte finish. The lip color is so creamy and mousy, so it looks natural on the lips. The texture of this lip color is mousse like and goes on very light. The formula of this lipcolor is truly weightless. Make sure your lips are well exfoliated before application to prevent the fine lines peeking through. The Color remains on the lips for a good 4+ hours and the staying power depends a lot on the food and fluid intake. It survives light snacks and gets removed from the inner rim of the lips when you have heavy and oily meals.
- Beautiful rose gold packaging.
- Beautiful as a blush color and will suit everyone.
- Rich and intense pigmentation.
- Mousse-like texture and spreads well.
- Powder matte and comfortable finish.
- May look cakey if over applied.
- Little on the drier side.
- Slightly pricey.
- Not transfer proof
- Staying power is less
4.Lakme Blur Perfect Primer
Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer has a mousse-like texture. It spreads very easily and feels very lightweight on the skin. The consistency almost matches with Lakme 9 to 5 weightless mousse foundation. It has a slight pink undertone to it that helps to brighten up the skin. It’s feather light texture blends effortlessly on the skin and gives the smooth and even base for the makeup. It does a nice job in filling the pores and makes the face very smooth and bright. It holds the makeup in place for good 6-7 hours. It hydrates oily skin and there is no need of using a moisturizer underneath. People who have dry skin need to apply moisturizer before applying this primer.
- It feels very lightweight on the skin and hydrating
- It is one of the best and the cheapest makeup primer available.
- It doesn’t cause any breakout to oily and acne prone skin
- The makeup stays put for 6-7 hours with this makeup primer.
- it is not suitable for people with dry skin.
5.Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
The texture is very smooth, creamy and silky. It blends so effortlessly and gives a good coverage. It doesn’t leave a white cast and gives a matte finish. It is quite pigmented and works well especially for oily skin. It lasts a good 4-5 hours which needs a touch-up. It does not cover all the imperfections fully. You still need a concealer beneath it. It looks cakey on dry skin and definitely needs a moisturiser under it.
- Beautiful rose gold packaging.
- One product with 3 benefits, primer, foundation and compact.
- Gives a matte finish and stays for a good 4-5 hours.
- Blends easily and feels very comfortable on the skin.
- Available in 6 shades.
- Can be used dry as well as wet.
- No SPF.
- Does not lasts for 9 to 5 (8 hours)
- Dry skinned beauties need a moisturizer before applying this product.
- Doesn’t cover up blemishes.
6.Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara
This mascara is intense, has a lightweight formula. It has a super precise curl brush which makes it easy to apply. It curls and adds volume to each and every lash. It is enriched with panthenol, and it helps in softening your and conditioning the lashes at the same time. It adds volume and length to the lashes with every stroke and makes the entire look beautiful.
- It has an extremely lightweight texture.
- It doesn’t let the lashes look clumpy and heavy.
- It is infused with panthenol which retains the shine of the eyelashes.
- It adds definition and volume to the lashes making them look voluminous.
- It takes longer to dry on the eyelashes.
Lakme Rose Face Powder
The texture of this face powder is very smooth and silky. The powder glides on the face easily on most areas but not so effortlessly.
This Lakme Rose Loose Powder has very light to medium coverage. It is used to just give a touch up in case of emergencies or when you are in a hurry. It keeps oiliness at giving a matte finish for few hours easily if not whole day. It comes in only 2 shades, one with a soft yellow pink tint and soft pink with dark pink tint.
- Very affordable
- Has a silky smooth texture.
- Comes with sunscreen
- Great for oily skin, giving matte finish.
- Adds nice radiant glow to skin and keeps skin oil free for hours. .
- Easily available everywhere. .
- Not travel friendly
- Not for heavy or buildable coverage and dry skin beauties
- Comes only in 2 shades.
8.Lakme Absolute illuminating Eyeshadow
The pigmentation of the eyeshadow shades is good. The color pay is good especially the matte ones are not chalky and less pigmented.
The texture of this eyeshadow is very soft and smooth. It helps to pick up the product really well and less fallout. Blending the color is extremely easy with a good blending brush. There are ones which are less pigmented and they can be built up with layering. It does not crease and fade with a primer underneath. The staying power is pretty good for 4hrs without any base or primer underneath. With primer, the eyeshadows last much longer on the eyelids.
- Well packaged and great for travelling.
- Easy to blend and work with
- Great for all skin tones.
- The texture is smooth and creamy
- Each palette is well curated
- Good balance of shimmer, satin and matte shades.
- The pigmentation is good. (Except for few)
- Less chalky and less fallouts.
- Good staying power of 4-5hrs.
- Pigmentation could have been better without primer.
- Slightly pricey for 6 shades.
Lakme Absolute Stylist Gel Nail polish
It is a bit more thicker and application is pretty easy with no bubbles. The finish is very glossy but not so impressive. Since the nail polish is thick, it takes time to dry .The Glossy effect lasts for 3-4 daysand then it becomes dull and chips off. The brush is quite large and application becomes very easy. The nail polish is opaque and in just one coat gives a good color payoff and glossiness.
- The packaging is good and the brush is big which makes application a bit easy.
- Gives a glossy finish for 3-4 days and then they look like normal polishes.
- Goes opaque in just one coat.
- Chipping is comparatively less.
2.Gloss is not so impressive
Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner
This is an amazing lip liner. It gives precise definition to the lips, while making your lipstick last long. It gives a satin finish and glides beautifully on the lips. It has an extremely good color pay off.
- It has good color pay off
- Makes the lipstick last long
- Gives a satin finish
- Dries out the lips if not moisturised.