Jhumkas are the basic of any traditional look in India. Jhumkas or the traditional Indian earrings are intrinsic part of any bridal look in South Indian weddings. A South Indian Hindu bride just cannot come to the mandap without wearing her bridal jhumkas. So here are some popular bridal jhumkas which you can pick for your wedding purpose.
1. Diamond and Gemstone Jhumkas
2. Gold Plated long Junk Jhumkas
3. Heavy Weight Diamond Jhumka with a Single Stone Ruby
4. Antique Traditional Jhumkas
5. Pearl Embellished AD set Jhumkas
6. 2-steps Jhumka
7. 24 Carat 3-steps Matte finish Jhumkas
8. Zircon Jhumkas for Modern Brides
9. Light Weight Pearl and Stone long Jhumkas
10. Dangler Red Stone Gold Plated Jhumkas
TBG is one of the most sought after online bridal store in India when it comes to South Indian weddings. From arranging bridal jewellery on rent to arranging the wedding dresses, or getting the best makeup artist and hair stylist; TBG tops it all. So what are you waiting for? Get through the TBG team via any of the virtual contacts and get the best South Indian bridal services.