TBG Celebrity Artist Bridal Makeup Package

The TBG Celebrity Artist Bridal Makeup Package is the right package for those wh o want their big day to be really special. It is the chance for the bride to be served by the best in the industry and feel like a queen on her wedding. The package provides celebrity makeup which is done by certified professionals of the film industry. These are experienced makeup artists who have worked with models for movies and photo-shoots and are veterans in the field of celebrity makeup. This package provides celebrity-style makeup, hairstyling, and complimentary sari-draping. Add-ons for masks, eyelashes and hair accessories will be provided in the package. read more read less

More details about TBG Celebrity Artist Bridal Makeup Package
- Done by certified professionals in the film industry

- Experienced artists who have worked with models and photo-shoots

- Covers celebrity style hairstyling, makeup and sari-draping
- Trial makeup charges for this package is 3000 INR. It will not be adjusted in the final billing amount if you confirm the service with TBG.

- An advance of 70% of the total bill must be paid after trial for confirmation of the package. The remaining 30% must be paid a week before the booked date.

- The advance will not be refunded if the booking if not cancelled at least a month before the booked date.

- Accessories like hair extensions and lashes will be provided by the artist. The Refundable deposit is chargeable.

- The conveyance of the artist must be paid for by the customer.
The travel and accommodation of the artist must be provided by the customer for outstation appointments.
Work Samples by TBG Artists

See all images (11)

Customer Reviews (2) Write a Review


11 May, 2018

I didn't touch up my make up once because I didn't need to. TBG consultants also provided so much more advice on general wedding stuff due to their extensive experience. I would not hesitate to use TBG again for my sisters and cousins in the family. TBG team is also amazing in photography and took fabulous photos of us during and after my wedding . Thanks TBG team and artists. Lots of love

10 May, 2018

I booked this makeup package for my sister for her wedding. Really liked the overall service quality and very supportive team. The makeup artist was very supportive and highly professional in his work. I really recommend this to everyone. Book a service from TBG and have a wonderful wedding.

Other Packages by TBG
  • 1 Day price 21,999 28,888

  • 2 Days price 42,999 53,332